The Runabout is the ideal choice for the boat owner who wants an easy to use clamp-on manual downrigger. "It is designed and constructed to the same high standards found in all Big Jon products!"
It is built of High Strength Aircraft Grade Alumnium so it will out-last any other brand of downrigger on the market!
The flexible boom reduces stress that can cause the cracking of fiberglass and metal fatigue in your boat's transom and ginwales!
- 2' aluminum J-rod
- Adjustable disc clutch
- Heavy-duty, clamp-on base that will accept up to a 2" transom
- Bright, protective anodized finish
- Single aluminum rod holder
- Footage counter
- 150' of stainless steel cable
- Line release included
- Cable Length (Feet): 150
- Manual/Electric: Manual
- Rod Holder Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 11"W x 15"L WT: 8.15 lbs
- UPC: 019486003207
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)