ORIGO 5100 Heat Pal - Non-Pressurized Alcohol Stove & Heater
The Dometic ORIGO 5100 stove helpfully doubles up as a heater providing not only warm food but also added comfort when touring, camping or boating. Fueled by denatured alcohol, it is safe, efficient and easy to use. Its compact design also makes it is easy to transport. The ORIGO 5100 is a cooker and more!
- Effective stove that doubles up as heater
- Efficiently fueled by denatured alcohol, making it very safe
- Compact design makes it easy to take out and about
This compact boat heater, fueled by denatured alcohol, has been a hot seller in the Dometic range for many years. It can also be used as a stove for cooking, or for keeping food warm. In heater mode, it gives you ample heating power for a cozy get-together outside.
- Safe and easy to use
- Material: aluminum and stainless steel
- No priming or preheating necessary
- Fuel / Heat Source: denatured alcohol
- Output: 5,200 BTU (1500 Watt)
- Fuel Capacity: 1 quart
- Burn Time: approx. 5 hours at max. heat
- Boiling Time: approx. 10 minutes for 1 qt. water
- Unit Dimensions: 11.5" H x 11.5" W
- Weight: 5.5 lbs