BlueChart® g2 HD w/High Resolution Satellite Imagery - Florida Gulf Coast
Combining on-screen navigation with the latest in high-resolution satellite imagery, this mapping product - with complete coverage on a single card - offers clear and current information regarding access to those backwaters, swamps and canals where standard government-issued marine charts may not accurately represent the shifting shorelines of navigable waterways.
- Navigate with a true and realistic "bird's eye" view of the channels and shorelines in your area by integrating 1 meter high-resolution color satellite imagery with your chartplotter's marine cartography.
- Quickly and easily superimpose satellite images over your displayed charts for real-life views of waterways, landmarks, obstructions, terrain features and more.
- View aerials of shorelines, roads, marinas, canals and channels, which help provide the extra situational awareness you need to clearly see the big picture.
- For added perspective, BlueChart g2 HD cartography offers a choice of standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over-the-bow" map views to further enhance chart interpretation and orientation.
- Find marinas
- Visualize sand bars and deepest paths
- Navigate marshes in flat bottom boats
- Find points, humps and other cover that attract fish
- Up to 1-foot contours reveal detailed sea floor terrain
Features coverage of the Florida Gulf Coast, from Cedar Key to Naples, including Tampa Bay, Ten Thousand Islands, and Marco Island in g2 HD detail with up to 1-foot HD fishing contours and 1-meter high resolution satellite imagery. Lake Okeechobee and the Okeechobee Waterway also are included in g2 HD detail.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Card Format: MicroSD/SD
- Box Dimensions: "H x 5"W x 5"L WT: 0.1 lbs
- UPC: 753759160050