Sentinel Series Dry Suit Liner
MSL600 - XLarge
Designed with a combination Polartec® classic 200 fleece and Polartec® Power stretch fleece, this dry suit liner provides extra insulation protection when in cold water and also helps reduce the thermal burden out of the water. The wicking fabric and thread move excess moisture away from the body to evaporate and diffuse through the outer layers of the dry suit.
- Polartec® Power Stretch 4-way stretch with a durable, smooth outer layer that is wind and abrasion resistant, and a soft inner layer that pulls moisture away from the skin
- Less bulky fit as a result of stretch fleece integration in lower back, arms and legs
- Compatible with the Sentinel Series of lightweight and heavy duty dry suits
- Provides warmth while being light weight, highly breathable, quick drying and durable
- Vertical front entry zipper with dual sliders for quick donning and relief
- Fitting straps at the thumbs and ankles
- Dry suit liner's lower back, arms and legs Polartec® Power Stretch fleece
- Machine washable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Black
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 14"W x 20"L WT: 1.4 lbs
- UPC: 063822063837
Owner's Manual (pdf)